Eclectic quotes from the late literary wizard Albert Camus.
1. People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves.
2. Since we’re all going to die, it’s obvious that when and how don’t matter.
3. The truth is that everyone is bored, and devotes himself to cultivating habits.
4. Believe me, for certain men at least, not taking what one doesn’t desire is the hardest thing in the world.
5. But sometimes it takes more courage to live than to shoot yourself.
6. One always has exaggerated ideas about what one doesn’t know.
7. You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.